December 12th, 2021 at 4 PM
Choir call will be sometime after 3 PM
Not yet announced. Probably black with red accents.
Do not use perfume or any scented products.
Some of your teammates have asthma.
Monday, November 22nd
Monday, November 29th
Monday, December 6th
- Now we work with the paid musicians. We are expected to know our part really well. Learn the music before these rehearsals.
- Terry might not lead warm-ups for the singers. No time for that. Please take care of your voice. Do some gentle warm-ups.
- Stand where you are told to stand, sit where you are told to sit, move efficiently when told to move. Don’t chat while others are rehearsing.
- Susan will need our help to move chairs, music stands, etc. Please join the effort. She has a big job and needs volunteers.
These long rehearsals do not require the choir to be present all the time. You will be told exactly what time to report in. When it is announced, the times below will be changed.
Wednesday, December 8th, 7:30 – 10 PM, with orchestra
Friday, December 10th, 7:30 – 10 PM, with orchestra
Saturday, December 11th, 9:30 – 12:00
You should have the music listed below fastened into a 3-ring binder, and only this music in that binder. That reduces rehearsal and performance confusion. Keep the music in the order shown. That’s the order it will appear on the program.
1. Benjamin Harlan’s Processional for Christmas
(Orchestra plays Nutcracker selections)
3. Silent Night arr. by Dan Forrest
4. Christmas Day by Gustav Holst
5. Hallelujah by Handel
7. Mary Had a Baby by Roland Carter
8. Jerry Herman’s We Need a Little Christmas
(Orchestra plays Sleigh Ride)
10. White Christmas (Choir sings only a few measures.)
(Treble choir sings Night of Silence)
(Treble choir sings Go Where I Send Thee)
12. Antony Baldwin’s Joy to the World